Sunday, May 31, 2009

doggie sitting pete.

I just love animals. Fungy is in Texas visiting her uncle, I believe they are driving back. I have pete since saturday.

Knocked out, so cute and innocent, like apple and cinnamon.

He's just finished his walk, but he sure misses his mommy! He's been waiting and lounging around the door way.

My cousin got a LV mini lin speedy. I absolutely LOVE IT! Ugh, I was planning on getting/investing on a LV this month, but my trip to Guam put a hold on that. Perhaps I'll get another for my Bday. LOL. No I plan on purchasing it on my own.
Pete is that while blur on the right corner.

I'm looking a pale, lately. Shoot! FOTD bwahaha not so much, very non make-up-ish.
-FACE Paul and Joe powder foundation, Mac MSF in perfect topping
-EYES NYX toffel, l'oreal cream eyeliner black, and almay pencil eye liner black.
-LIPS chap stick.
I should have put on some blush or bronzer.
My cousin said that it was hard to find. She usually goes to short hills, but they didn't have it in stock. I wonder if they are planning on making it in the USA, like the most of speedy. Most LV are being made in the USA lately. France must be outsourcing their craftsmen. I don't like.

MTV movie awards is on, and I want to see the New Moon clip. YUP I saw twilight twice this weekend, since there wasn't anything great on TV. Also I'm such a Robert Pattinson fan that i'm watching his HARRY POTTER role. OHH HE JUST won best fight. ahhhhhhh! <333333

No comments:

Post a Comment