Monday, May 4, 2009

Rain rain go away

I love the rain. It washes all impurities. Plus you can stay in and "spoon" with your LOVE (A+++++) with a good movie playing in PS3. With all that I AM REALLY TIRED OF THE RAIN.

Bryant park blocks away from work.

I want that Vitamin D.

@ lsp with love.

Even better! <3 It's amazing how the months are passing so quickly. My class is almost done. My best friends is graduating. I'm so proud of them. Now I'm looking to see if i could get the days off for their ceremony. It's also mother's month. Mother's day is around the corner, and her birthday is at the end of the month. I still don't know what to get her. On her birthday we are planning to spend it in AC, Baby! whoooot!

May is the month to take my CC out. I've been waiting for the NYX 50% sale. I already placed my order. YES! Got some shade sticks, the black label stuff, blush, nail polishs, and lashes. I can't wait for the shade sticks. Oh, how I would love NYX be closer to me. The only time I saw NYX was when I in Woodbury.

How are you spending your month of May?

No comments:

Post a Comment