Saturday, May 9, 2009

uptown shopping!

The bf and I headed to Bergdorf Goodman and Henri Bendel on Friday night. Whooooot!!! Got some goodies. I love it!

P&J powder foundation, lipstick (20), and lip gloss (04).


The BF also got me something, the other is for the BFF. :)

HB is doing a $25 gift card for all $150 you spend in the store till Mother's day. The other catch is it only valid on may 16 to the 31.

On another note, I don't know how I do it, but I tend to forget my wallet. I drove to palisade without my driver license, or any money. With a big bag you think I would have it in there, right? Especially, if your main purpose of going there was to shop. I got some stuff at the faceshop, picking up all sorts of stuff to purchase. I really thought I lost it, but it was just at home on the couch chillin'. The SA had to ring up the purchase with my BF card.

How embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment