Monday, May 25, 2009

the cullen's day at the beach.

On friday, I got out of work as soon as I finished. So glad they let us leave at 3. I actually left around 3:30ish. Hang out with Janella at forever21, which is 5 minutes away from work. I love f21 34th but also I hate it, cuz it is so crowded. Then we got some grub at 32nd K-town.


Mico text me saying that he has a job interview at 9pm, asked if I wanted to come. I having nothing to do and the BF still at home because he took the day off. (usually we take the train together after work. I know, we're attached to the hips.) Mico picked me up and we zoomed with his SABB <3. I got to drive the sabb to pick up Paul, now I want one. I felt soooo great behind those wheel. It really felt like I was flying, well the Sabb was engined/designed with a pilot or airplan feel. Waited for his friends and then we headed to seabright. I didn't know or even knew where seabright was untill we got there. I was there once like 5 years ago. I can't believed we were there with mico too 5 years ago. We got there around 1 or 2am (i didn't bother to look at the time). It was pretty late. A very beautiful night. I kept telling paul it was the cullen's day at the beach. We took a lot of pictures.


That's an M not an N, ok!


I had to do this twice, cuz i was too fast for paul.


Lets go to the rock. My cullen clan.


The ocean air makes my hair go crazy dry.


We got home around 6am, and just fell in to bed. Slept the whole day. I was done, period.
On sunday Paul and I finally got out and saw Star Trek. My oh My the movie was great. I think I'll be watching it again. You all must watch it. Zachary Quinto is hooooottttt. I couldn't get enough of him.

Today, we watched the marathons that were on TV. I think there was CSI: NY, Law and order, and Jon and Kate plus eight. I just actually finished the J&K+8 season 5 openner. We all know what is happening with the family. How unfortunate, but they are trying. Thats why I watch it. They are great. I believed that they are really fortunate to have the show, but it's also their downfall, but that's what reality TV does to you.

I'll be in Guam in two weeks. I can't wait! whooot. I have to get my suitcase out and pack. I was planning to take that suitcase out early for Cancun, but I decided not to go. Good thing, cuz Swine flu. I just made a draft of my list to bring. I wonder what I could do there. I know what my mother will be doing, I'm traveling with her. I'm going to help her out with the house that we have over there. I need to see the doctor too, get myself medicated for the flight over. It's a 18 hr flight to tokyo and then another 4 or 3 hours to guam. Let see what medication he'll give me, or I could take a bottle of patron. LOL.

What should I pack up?




No comments:

Post a Comment