Wednesday, May 20, 2009

my makeup drawer

Been so busy this week. Well just a bit. Hanging with the Bf and BFFs!
I don't know if it's allergies, but my eyes are really acting up. They really get irritated quickly. As a contact wearer, IT SUCKS! I actually left my good friend birthday party cuz I couldn't take it any more. I went home place my eyes on ice and swore off contacts for 2 days. I'm not used to wearing glasses, so 2 days was hell. It's still sensitive, but I really tried to not touch my eyes and take caution with my contact lens care.

I was also doggie sitting for a day.=) I wish I took pictures of me and pete. I'm going to have him for 3 days since fungy is going to be out of town to Houston. I love pete!

OK, here is my drawer of my make up. =)




3 Squares rows Bottom to Up ( Everyday minerals samples, blushes, edm finishing powders)
Middle row (NYX single e/s and edm e/s somewhere underneath)
3 Row ( lippies, eye liners/ gel, nyx jumbo pencils, P&J foundation powder, MAC HK beauty powder
My dirty brushes, I need to wash them. Its piling up now.

I finally got me some MAC! I actually just wanted lipstick, I ended up with HK powder (tahitian sand, eye shadow palette (too dolly), lip conditioner (popster) and lipstick (cute-ster). I hit up Mac twice this week. I got the powder first, but wasn't satisfied with my purchase of one lipstick so I went back to the mother ship of macy. They actually still have a bit of the HK collection to my surprise so I went and grab it . I know I'm a bit late on the HK bandwagon . :p I'm trying to get doubles now, since it's sooo cute.


My lippies <3

Out of my drawer and into my BB creams. ETC.


My Nyx single e/s. Whole bunch, I know. I'm trying to see if I could hit the pan on these, ASAP.
I might give some away, too.

I'm sold on MAC now ( oh my, my bank). I need to find a lipstick to fall in love with still.
I will be going to back to paul and joe to get another lipstick. Whoott! Plus I need to use up the HB gift card. So I might as well see what's new in P&J. =)


2 comments:

  1. wow that is a whole lot of NYX!
    nice makeup collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats with getting MAC - same here! I only got my first ones a few months ago! :) Nice organizer for your makeup.

    ReplyDelete