Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Medicated.

I finally got myself a new doctor.
OH HOW GREAT!
I didn't really like my first doctor. I set an appointment for 2. He does not see me until 5! Seriously. I get it, the doctor also see patients without appointments, which causes back-up. I just didn't see the worth on waiting 2 or 3 hours with an appointment and to just be asset for 10 or 20 minutes. Getting germ up in the waiting room, since I'm there for a really long time.
The BF told me I should just go see his doctor. I made an appointment. I got to the office, made me fill out and sign papers. 10 mins later I'm in the room waiting for the doctor. She was very calming, friendly, and informative.
+ She's awesome
+ walking distance from work
+ no wait time
+ doesn't really want to drug you up
-its in the city
-doesn't want to give me the hard drugs, cuz i'm still young. WTF!

I'm glad that I finally did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment