Saturday, June 20, 2009

my love, guam.

I just got back from Guam. I've missed it so much and still missing it. I finally got to go after 5 years. Actually 9 years. If I don't count my 3 days stop over back it 2004. LOL! I returned to where my childhood had been. I still could feel my father whistling over to get me home. My neighbors always welcoming.

What I've been missing!




Beautiful, right?

The back of my house has turned into chicken coup. it's all good.


My Korean BBQ on the island. First time to try Isaw. pig intestine. Not bad.

Jimson and Shantee
Jordy! MIA for 15 years. It's been that long.


He took me out to Korean bbq and Jamaican Grill. OHHH the FOOOD I ate. soooo yummy and missing.

I actually got one of the locks, I told the BF that we have to go back and place it there. I know I'm the silly one in the relationship.





I also got to meet one of our beauty blogger. Shantee. She's very pretty, friendly, and funny. I also got some great tips from her! She also took me to DFS, I drool at the paul and joe counter. lol.
I also went back to DFS and got me a Marc Jacobs bag. I've been itching to purchase MJ bag since. They were having a 30% off on selected styles. The bag I wanted wasn't on sale but I did settle with another bag.


I LOVE IT!
Shantee with her favorite C2 drink. She absolutely loves it! I love the Assam black tea, which i can't find here in jersey. >_<


Thanks for Jordy for taking me out around the island and shopping with me. <3 thanks! ^__^
My mumsy! She's still there, coming back to Tuesday.

I'm planning on going back next year. i still didn't get to see most of my other friends, so that's my plan, and i really want bf to see it. >_<
well the bf is pickin me up so we can go watch the hangover. and i still need to unpack my bags.

2 comments:

  1. Aww your so sweet..your pretty too! hehe
    Thanx for the lovely make-up! I love it! and the BB Cream too! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you have c2 there! hahaha :) its my ultimate favorite tea drink here in the philippines and when i stayed in cali for 5months i missed it so much that i thought i would die..hahaha its like water to me..by the way,i only drink the yellow one ;)

    ReplyDelete