Sunday, July 26, 2009

Whos royce'?

Ate det just came from PI and she got some royce chocolate. i cant thank her enough! ive been trying to get my hands on them since i heard about. actually my trip to guam was to make sure i got some at narita. sadly they didnt have them, plus i didnt have the chance to roam around airport. ate det is my bf sister she here for the summer or more :) . ive missed her so much! so whats the fuss about the chocolate. well all i coild tell you get your hand on them ASAP! im not much of a chocolate eater but yes these are my grand master of all chocolate. the cocoa powder covers your plalete and chocolate melts in your mouth. absolute heaven in your mouth. i wish they have them here in nyc.

1 comment:

  1. hey i haven't tried those yet. where in the philippines did she buy those?

    and how come you have to wear hard lenses? my dad used to wear them before he got lasered.

    ReplyDelete